Due to explosive growth, ePitch is currently seeking an outgoing, dynamic, self motivated candidate to join our team in the following positions:
Assist the Corporate Sales Team through extensive administrative support.
20 hours/week in corporate headquarters in Denver, Colorado
- Monitor complex calendar and ensure that there are no scheduling conflicts
- Review incoming mail and email.
- Assist with planning logistics for trips; provide precise, detailed itineraries and agendas.
- Arrange appointments, meetings, and conference calls
- Coordinate philanthropic and board-related activities
- Assist in the planning of events; and serve as liaison to fellow board members.
- Conduct research to acquire background material in support of outstanding questions
- Research issues, gather data, and develop materials for internal and external meetings
- Coordinate speaking engagements, board meetings, or for other purposes, as needed.
- Handle personal matters (coordinate personal travel, run errands).
Profile & Requirements:
-Must be incredibly flexible.
-Willing to manage personal matters, as required.
-Smart, gracious, and thick skinned.
College Credit (Please consult your department director for specifics)